Saturday, September 28, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day Twenty-Eight ~ Inspired by a Flag


One day I'll get a chance to visit Ireland. I want to so badly. Today's prompt is "Inspired by a Flag" and while I could do the good ole USA, I do that enough for Memorial Day and 4th of July. First I tried to redo a failed St. Patrick's Day mani but it turned out just as badly as it did that first time. Then I looked at the cup of pencils on my table and was thinking about how I got the circle for my "Inspired by a Movie" mani. I wanted to play with that some more so I busted out the pencil eraser to do some polka dots. The smaller dots were made with my dotting tool. I really like it. I don't think I've ever done something quite like it. A no name orange was used with China Glaze "Starboard".

Oh as a reminder, this is what the Ireland Flag should look like:


Only a few days left of the challenge! I'm so excited, I never thought I'd get this close to finishing!


No comments:

Post a Comment