Monday, September 16, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day Sixteen ~ Tribal Print


The word "Tribal" to me makes me think of hand woven blankets and colorful baskets. I think of earthy tones like golden yellow and turkey red. BundleMonster BM221 (and it's matching tip BM219) make me think of those patterns. I used Sinful Colors "Let's Meet" and Wet n Wild "Black Creme". I've been using this challenge as an opportunity to do things I never have, or have avoided in the past. Nail Tip stamping plates I don't usually care for because I can't get the silly things to line up the way I like. Well I forced myself to do them this time, and you know what? I kinda like the way they turned out. Not exactly as straight as I like, but better than I've been able to do before. I like it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment