Tuesday, September 10, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day Ten ~ Gradient


I wasn't sure I was gonna have time to paint my nails today, but when my MoYou plates showed up I made the time! I couldn't wait to play with this amazing plate. Here I have a green to purple (yes, trust me, that's purple. It always shows up blue on my camera) gradient that I stamped over with the feathers of the peacock. For the accented ring finger I wanted the body but every time I stamped it and cleaned off the bits I didn't need, the stamp was dry. So I did it as a stamper decal. I haven't had to very much luck with stamper decals, the edges always roll up and stick off the finger, but this is my absolute BEST decal EVER! I giggled like crazy when it turned out so WONDERFULLY! Well to be honest I was giggling the moment the mail showed up with my plates. I still am. *giggle* Ahem, this is Wet n Wild "Buffy the Violet Slayer" and "Sagreena the Teenage Witch" stamped with Pure Ice "Silver Mercedes" and MoYou plate Suki 01. Love, love, love this! I might do a review on MoYou soon, but the 31 Day Challenge is keeping me pretty busy. I'll see what I can do.



*giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment