Sunday, September 29, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day Twenty-Nine ~ The Supernatural


What a fun prompt! I had so many ideas for this one I wasn't sure where to start. Before I eventually settled on a Phoenix image I really wanted to do a Kitsune, but nothing I tried looked right. If I ever do a fox mani, nothing less that perfection will do for my beloved foxes. Then I thought up mummies, werewolves, witches and demons, but we are coming up on halloween so I want to save those for next month. So Phoenix it was. I tried a few different fire effects for the background but nothing turned out well so I decided to multiple stamp the phoenix from Bundlemonster BM314. At the last moment I decided to put a gold one on the ring finger. No reason, it was just fun. I think I should have added more black ones for the background, but otherwise I like it. Sally Hansen "Red-io Active" for the red background, Wet n Wild "Black Creme" for the birds and Maybelline "Bold Gold" for the one accent phoenix.


No comments:

Post a Comment