Thursday, September 5, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day Five ~ Blue

Yesterday I said I was just gonna pull out an archived photo for Blue Day, but I did try and make an effort today to do a blue mani. They are painted blue right now, it's just, that's it. I was running late and didn't get a chance to do anything else to them. No art. They are just blue. Here they are:

Wet n Wild "Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire?"

Neat polish, but boring for you guys to look at, so I also pulled a blue mani out of my stack of photos for you guys. I did this last winter (I think) trying to mimic IndigoNova1's design on her YouTube channel. 


Its a water marble that I went over and dotted after it dried. I think I used Sally Hansen "Blue Me Away" and "White On" but I'm not really sure. I definitely should have painted my nails white first so the colors would have stood out better, but I was still new back then. Heck I still am. There you go, you get 2 mani's from me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment