Saturday, September 7, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day Seven ~ Black and White


Whew, finishing up this first week of the challenge. This is harder than I thought it would be. I hope I can finish let alone finish on time. I have to say I am thrilled to have gotten this far. Ok, this mani didn't turn out quite as I had planned. First, all my plans for Black and White day just kept looking like something I had already done. Second, I could have sworn up and down that I had a music note stamp and after the freehand disaster that was Yellow day, I wasn't gonna attempt it on my own. And third, the keyboard was supposed to be straight across the bottom of the nails, but the more I stamped the more diagonal it got. You know what? I kind of like it better diagonal. Wet n Wild "Black Creme" and "White Creme" and BundleMonster BM207. Still looks like its missing something. I'm gonna see what plates I can get online with music notes.


No comments:

Post a Comment