Thursday, September 19, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day Nineteen ~ Galaxies


I love galaxy manis! So forgiving and spectacular! I have never decided which I like better tho, glitter for stars or dotting tool. So I decided that for all the colors in the nebulas I was gonna use shimmer polishes. Hopefully I wouldn't need to add stars that way. So I started off with a base color of Orly "Liquid Vinyl". Then I sponged Milani "Wild Violet" in random parts of the nails. On top of that went Wet n Wild "Teal or No Teal". I don't have a shimmery yellow, and I really thought the nebulas needed a lighter color, so I used Sally Hansen "Lightening" sparingly. On top of that is Sally Hansen "Red-io Active" and "Chop Chop Copper" I always love galaxy manis. I wonder if I should stamp something over it, or add stars, but for now I'm just loving it as is.


No comments:

Post a Comment