Tuesday, September 17, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day Seventeen ~ Glitter


Ooo, glitter! The joy and bane of all manicures. There simply isn't anything as fun as a sparkly polish, but getting it off again is a pain in the arse. So knowing I was only gonna wear it for a day I used the glue basecoat method. Then I painted all my nails with Maybelline "Bold Gold". The bottle is labeled holographic, but the polish is not holo. Just a good metallic gold. Then on the thumb and ring I painted a few coats of Sinful colors "All About You". On the other fingers I just painted the tips in a faux gradient that looks great with glitters. I love that the glitter has a hint of red sparkle to it. I like this, but I don't think my skin tone works well with golds and yellows. I'm too pale to pull it off well, I think a more tanned skin tone works better with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment