Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Not my work! This is the mani I tried to do. My mani is the pictures below.
Check out MadamLuck's blog here.

A friend of mine posted this picture to my facebook page and I LOVED it. So I decided for St. Patrick's Day I'd give it a shot. I watched madamluck's YouTube video and was happy to learn I had nearly all the same polishes she did. So I tried it out on my practice finger. I love that silly thing.


I actually turned out rather well. I was proud of it, so it was time to do it on my actual fingers.


Well, it not that bad, but not exactally what I was planning. My stripes are all kinds of wonky. Well here is the steps I did for it. 2 coats of Duri "Rejuvacote" Nail Growth System (I used this instead of base coat this time because my base is kind of a milky color and I didn't want that to show in the french tipped fingers), Wet n Wild's "SaGreena the Teenage Witch" and Sinful Colors "Call You Later". The stripes were made with Stripe Rite's white, Sally Hansen's "Green with Envy" and Sinful Colors "Hazard". Topped with Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment