Sunday, March 3, 2013

Vintage Mint

This is one of the manicures I entered into a contest last year. The theme was Vintage/Retro. Now when I think of the word "Vintage" for some reason I think of kitchen appliances. Fridges that come in colors with names like "Harvest Gold" and "Avocado". Coffee makers from the 70's. Get what I'm saying? This is a mint green by Pure Ice called "Home Run" stamped with Wet n Wild "Ebony Hates Chris" using BundleMonster.com BM 209. The dots were made with a knitting needle using the colors "Hey Sailor" from China Glaze, "Lightening" by Sally Hansen InstaDri and the burnt orange was an acrylic craft paint that I don't remember the name of. If your curious the record is George Carlin "Class Clown".


Oh, I didn't mention it was a video contest? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment