Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Egg Nails


Well you all saw a few days ago the Skittle Mani I did. Well, when I did it my mom wasn't all that impressed. She thought having all your nails a different color looked almost childish. I don't blame her (much) alot of people don't care for skittles. When I told her how many compliments I kept getting, she didn't quite believe me. Until we went to lunch one day and the waitress complemented my nails, then the bagger at the grocery store, and then the cashier at the bank. I think she was impressed then :) She asked me to do her nails for work, but instead of leaving them plain like I did, she wanted Easter Eggs. So this is what I came up with. This is the same Sinful Colors as my skittle mani, but I also used Stripe Rite's White, and L.A. Colors Art Deco's pink, blue and purple. I don't think they have specific names, just white, pink, blue and purple ones.

Have a good Easter and Spring Celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment