Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pi Day


March 14th (3.14) is universally recognized as Pie Day. Yes. Universally. So to celebrate today I did a Pi(e) manicure. Well to be brutally honest, it's not my best work, but it was fun and only for today. Tonight its back to one more St. Patty's mani, then maybe an Easter skittle. The only real brown I own is Sinful Colors "Nirvana" and the white under the pie is Sally Hansen "White On". I did some touch up's with Stripe Rite's white striper to make the angles in the slices of pie crisper. Steam vents in the pie and the Pi symbol done with a knitting needle and Wet n Wild's "Ebony Hates Chris".

Now I leave you with a chant learned while I was on the Math Team in high school (yes I was on a Math Team. I took 3rd place in our big tournament that year too so there).

"Sin, Cos, Cos, Sin
3.14159!"

No comments:

Post a Comment