Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Vera Bradley Nails



So we sell these purses where I work. Vera Bradley is a pretty popular brand, and I'll admit, I have a few myself. So when new colors come in, we kind of get swamped at the store of people wanting to get a peek at them. Last Sunday we had our Vera rep come in to give us a sneak peek at the new colors (love em!) and I decided to paint my nails to mimic one of the patterns. I really think Vera should licence out (loan out? give permission to? oh you know what I mean) so that Sally Hansen or some other company can make nail polish strips in Vera patterns. I told our rep that but I don't know if that idea will get passed along. I'd buy them, but you can't go by me, I buy anything nail polish related. Anyway, the top photo is the Vera pattern "Plum Crazy" and the one below is "Lime's Up" that I did last summer. The insert is the pattern I based the mani's off in case you are not familiar with Vera Bradley.

"Plum Crazy" is OPI's "Louve Me Louve Me Not". I then painted with a regular thin paint brush and dotting tool in Sinful Colors "Unicorn" "Sweet Nothing" "Hazard" and Sally Hansen Xtreme wear "Green With Envy".

"Limes Up" is Sally Hansen Xtreme wear "White On" "Blue Me Away" "Green With Envy" Insta Dri "Lightening" and stamped with Salon Express SE20 in Wet n Wild "Ebony Hates Chris".



No comments:

Post a Comment