Thursday, February 28, 2013

Green Argyle


Ah, I remember this manicure. I was so excited because it was the first one I "designed". Up till then I was copying other mani's I saw online. Now Argyle isn't exactly an original idea, but I was so proud of it at the time. I had also just learned what a striper was. A striper is a bottle of polish that has a long, thin brush in it for sharper lines. I painted my nails white (Sally Hansen's "White On") then painted a green X on them with a green striper. Fill in the top and bottom triangles formed by the X with green, then a green sparkle on top of that. Then I used a black striper to cut the triangle/diamonds in half. Very easy but rather impressive. I'm not sure what colors I used, but I think the only stripers I had at the time were It's So Easy Strip Rite brand ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment