Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Plants Vs Zombies



This mani I did nearly a year ago. I know it's not the best picture, my cuticles are dry, and there is barely any clean up done, but I am still proud of these nails to this very day. This is perhaps my first successful freehand painting. It was so long ago that I don't remember what polishes I used but I can guess. Sinful Colors "Irish Green", Sally Hansen's "Lightening" and "White On", Pure Ice's "Silver Mercedes", and Wet n Wild's "Ebony Hates Chris". The brown I think was acrylic paint. Most of this was painted with a toothpick and knitting needle. At the time, I was obsessed with the game "Plants Versus Zombies" and I was itching to do a mani with cartoon characters. I'd say if you haven't played the game give it a shot, but after days of nonstop playing you will all hate me. So play at your own risk o.~

No comments:

Post a Comment