Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pac Man

Sally Hansen's "Lightening", Wet n Wild's "Ebony Hates Chris"
 and Kiss Nail Art striper in blue.

Another game night manicure. Pac-man here was made by cutting a triangle of scotch tape and laying that on the finger first, then painting the yellow circle over it. Peel the tape off before the polish dries to keep from tearing into the design. Carefully outline him in black (I used a toothpick. One of these days I'm really gonna have to get a striper brush). Black tips on the other fingers with a blue line above that and yellow dots on the black. Very simple. His eye ran a bit when I top coated it, but nearly a year after I did this mani I look back and think "wait...Pac-Man doesn't have an eye, does he?" So skip the eye. Clean up was optional for me back in those days, but now a cotton swap dipped in remover will clean up the edges nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment