Thursday, May 30, 2013

Coral and Gem Net


For the last day of my Chicago vacation I wanted to do some real nail art. Something fancy. So I have on index, middle and pinky Sally Hansen "Straw-Ready" stamped with Milani "White on the Spot" and BundleMonster BM315. The ring and thumb are "White on the Spot" with 3 plastic rhinestones each. This marks only the second time I've worn stones and I have to say, I'm not sure I'll ever get used to them. By the  third day of wearing them I was itching to pick them off. They drive me nuts and just feel weird. Maybe they won't bug someone who is used to tips or acrylics or something, but I've never had much more than polish on my nails and they feel weird.

Oh, and to show that I tried to make posts on my vacation here is a shot I took in the hotel with my webcam. I think you can see why I waited till I got home to download the pictures from my camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment