Monday, August 26, 2013

What Makes You Happy?


A facebook group I'm in was running a "What Makes You Happy" contest and this is the mani I submitted. Seriously, my favorite thing is learning new techniques. This here is nearly all the different nail art techniques I've explored so far. The index is a water marble, the middle is a gradient with stamping, the ring is my first attempt at an alcohol water spotted, the pinky is striped and dotted, and the thumb is a plastic wrap marble. I also love the color green and the China Glaze brand. The colors used are China Glaze "Starboard", "Tree Hugger",and "Running in Circles". Also used Wet n Wild "Black Creme" and "White Creme". The stamp is BundleMonster BM221.

Fun story about the middle finger, I painted the index and middle then got called in to work to cover a sick co-worker. At work I broke that nail. All the way to the quick. Before I took photos. Hanging on by the tiniest threads I coated the nail in the only thing I had, super glue. When I got home I topcoated it and took the picture. You can't even see the break now. I'm curious how long the glue will hold. Hopefully long enough for it to grow out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment