Friday, July 19, 2013

Deer Hunting Camo


I'm not sure why I created this one. It was around Father's Day but nail manicures for Father's Day aren't very popular. This was a second attempt, the first being dark and muddy. Anyway I started out with a plastic wrap marble, but I'm not sure which colors I used, Sally Hansen "Lickety-Split Lime" and "In Record Lime" or China Glaze "Starboard" and "Tree Hugger". 2 shades of green were used in any case. Then I stamped the deer using BundleMonster BM214 in Wet n Wild "Black Creme".

If your interested in the failed first attempt here it is. Again I'm not sure which colors I used, but it might be Sinful Colors "Nirvana" and "Exotic Green" with the same stamp and black. The red targeting circle was freehanded (badly) in Bath and Body Works "Candy Apple Cream" I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment