Wednesday, November 27, 2013

MoYou Madness!


So Excited!! The MoYou plates I ordered came in! Squee! Sorry, I need to get control of myself. I just love these plates so much. I just couldn't decide what image to play with first, so here I am rocking several at once. This hand is sporting MoYou Pro plate 06. I was afraid the images would be too big for my nails, and they are large, but as you can see that can be worked around.


A quick tour or what I did. Sorry for the poor quality of photos. I'm gonna eventually have to make a light box if I insist on taking pictures in my room at night. The thumb is sporting Milani "Mr. Sandman" stamped with Wet n Wild "Black Creme". This one and the index are my favorite of this hand. There is something simple and elegant about the light netural brown and crisp black lines that is so appealing.


The index also turned out super pretty. China Glaze "Tree Hugger" stamped with "Black Creme". Actually all the fingers except for the pinky were stamped with Wet n Wild "Black Creme". I want to do a mani of this image with all different colors. It reminds me of lava lamps, or amoebas. Something bubbly or science-y. The middle finger is rocking Wet n Wild "French White Creme". This stamp reminds me of the BundleMonster stamp I use all the time and love.


The ring finger is Sally Hansen "Red-io Active" and I really need to get the hang of larger stamper decals because I really have plans for this stamp. I'm thinking stained glass windows. The pinky is Milani "Mr. Sandman" again but this time it's stamped with Milani "Dark Coffee". This stamp screams henna patterns to me. I want to stamp this one so it overlaps my skin. Have the pattern on the skin and it drifts onto the nail.


And there is the full hand again. I want to keep playing but it's getting late and I still haven't come up with a Thanksgiving mani yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment