Sunday, July 13, 2014

Mickey Mouse Party!


We had a Mickey Mouse party at the store I work at this weekend. We wore disney shirts and mouse ears and of course I had to do my nails to match my shirt. I forgot to take a picture of it, but it has the work "Mickey" in rainbow glitter. I also just got a new striping brush so I decided to give it a bit of a work out. The rainbow is (from red to purple) Essie "5th Avenue", Sally Hansen "Lighting", "In Record Lime", "Blue Me Away", and China Glaze ... I forgot the name. Something Lilac. Hang on, I'll see if I can look it up. Ugh, I don't remember and I'm not at home right now. I'll update this when I get home and can look at my bottles.

Anyway I topped it off with China Glaze "Icecap" to match the glitter on the shirt. The ring and thumb got "5th Avenue" dotted with China Glaze "Snow" to mimic Minnie's dress. Then because it still looked a bit plain, I added dotted Mickey heads in Cosmetic Arts "TGIF". I'm really kinda digging the way this turned out. I think I might have a picture I sent to a friend on my cell phone of the shirt an ears I was wearing. I'll see if I can find it...

 (to be updated in a couple hours...)

No comments:

Post a Comment