Friday, December 21, 2012

Santa Hats-Holiday Manicure 2012 #4


Super cute mani, super bad photo. Sorry, I took this photo before I thought I'd do anything with the photos. Was taking pics at the time just to entertain myself. Never thought I'd be posting them or anything. Well anyway, I did this by placing ordinary tape over my fingers so the only part of the nail exposed was a triangle. I then painted the triangle red and removed the tape. A dotting tool added the white trim and puffball at the top. I think I saw this mani somewhere online and copied it at the time, but that was a year ago and I don't remember what website I saw it on. So it's not an original concept in the least. The red I used was some bargain bin color and when I added topcoat, it started to bleed onto the white. If I do this again this year, I'll use my better stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment