Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Red Rouge-Holiday Manicure 2012 #2

I don't know about you, but I like to wrap gifts. I love getting all creative with bows and ribbons and such-like. This year I've colorful tape. It's silly and fun, but some of it is really pretty. Staring at one roll I picked up on a whim I decided to try to do my nails like it. Here is what I came up with. I think if I did this again I might choose a white background with red stamping, but I was trying to be fancy. Not my best work but I'm still learning. The white dots were an attempt to make it look not so very dark. China Glaze's "Hey Sailor", Wet n Wild Fastdry "Ebony Hates Chris", Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "White On" and B17 by Kiss Fing'rs. A stamping plate you can find at Wal-mart (if your lucky and it's not sold out...again) which happens to be a dupe (or blatant counterfeit) of Konad's M20 plate.


No comments:

Post a Comment