Wednesday, November 28, 2012

China Glaze's Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away

Check out what I just scored at my local Sally's Beauty Supply! 

"Whirled Away"
"Its a Trap-eze!"

It's China Glaze's Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away collection! I snagged the 2 I've been waiting for but there are so many pretty gems to be found in this collection. Close ups of my beauties after the jump...

I just got these yesterday and haven't had a chance yet to play with them on my own fingers so I busted out my creepy plastic finger to swatch them up. First up is "It's a Trap-eze!" I have to admit that I would have bought it for the name alone (Admiral Akbar for the win!!) But not having a milky glitter in my collection yet was the perfect excuse...I mean opportunity to grab this one up. 

"It's a Trap-eze!" 3 coats and no top coat.

"It's a Trap-eze!" is my first milky glitter. The base is a dove grayish blueish lavender. The glitter is multi colored and multi sized hexes. Nothing really big tho. Pictured above is 3 coats and no top coat. 

"It's a Trap-eze!" close up of the glitter.

And the other one I got, "Whirled Away" is a fun chunky glitter. Black large hex and bar glitter with White extra large hexes. 

"Whirled Away" 3 coats over "Voodoo" by Fright night Claw Polish
As fun as this one is, it takes a little patience to get the glitter where you want it. And the white hexes take a little fishing to get to. Oh and I should mention, the polish is clear. To make the white hexes show up in the picture I swatched it over a red Halloween polish I had laying around.

More photo's and polishes at China Glaze's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment