Monday, October 14, 2013

Candy Corn


It's that time of year again! Fall is on the wind and I've started reaching for the more subdued earth tone colors. I really didn't think this mani was anything special, just a 3 color gradient inspired by something my mom said about candy corn (a weakness of mine this time of year). I was actually planning on stamping something over it later, but ran out of time before work so just topcoated it for now till I could decide what more to do to it.  At work, however, I got so many compliments on them that maybe I'll leave them as is for now. They are so simple, but people love them! I was surprised, I mean, it's only a gradient. A base coat of Wet n Wild "French White Creme" with Sally Hansen "Lightening" and L.A. Girls no name orange. I really like this no name orange, but its a tiny bottle and I've used a lot of it. I think it will be time to replace it soon. This time of the year with Halloween coming up it shouldn't be too hard to find a good pumpkin orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment