Friday, January 18, 2013

Silver Blue Leopard

When people hear that I like to paint my nails they always ask if I will do theirs as well. I don't think they realize I am not a nail tech, just an enthusiastic amateur. The only people whose nails I've done so far has been family (and one co-worker's nails done during lunch break). Here is a manicure I did for my sister that I'm actually rather proud of. 



Now these are polishes from her stash so I'm not real sure what the brands or colors are. I started by painting her nails the light, silvery blue color, then sponged on the royal blue on top. It makes a bigger mess to clean up but she wanted the silvery blue at the tips and it just didn't want to sponge well on top of the darker blue. Stamped over that with BundleMonster.com's BM221 in Wet n Wild Fastdry "Ebony Hates Chris". She considered entering this in BundleMonster's contest last year but never got around to it. I'm so jealous  her nail beds are gorgeous  she really should paint them more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment