Sunday, August 31, 2014

Quick Galaxy


So a new season of Doctor Who is upon us! I really wanted to do something, but inspiration was a bit lacking at the moment, so I settled on my go-to mani for SciFi shows. A Galaxy Manicure! I started off by painting my nails with Wet n Wild "Black Creme". I got 4 no name metallic polishes from a dollar store that I was itching to try. I sponged the metallic purple in random places. On top of that went the metallic blue, then green, and then copper. The copper really didn't look right in the nebula, so I sponged over it with Sally Hansen "Red-io Active" a metallic red. I wanted the TARDIS to stand out on the nail, but I think using the stark white Cosmetic Arts "Picture Day" was a mistake. It just was too bright. The stamp is from MyOnlineShop MJ XII. I topcoated the whole thing with Out The Door "Northern Lights" a diffuse holo glitter fast dry topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment