Monday, November 18, 2013

Dalek Nails ~ Doctor Who 50th Anniversary

I am so excited for Doctor Who's 50th anniversary celebrations! Nov 23rd the BBC will be airing a special episode for the 50th, and while I'm still trying to pin down some tickets to the 3D showings in theaters, I will be buying the episode the second its available on iTunes! Until then I'm watching trailers for it on YouTube, avoiding spoilers on Facebook, and painting my nails. Here is what I've done so far:


DALEK Nails!! This makes me giggle so much. I considered using studs for them, but I like the dotted better. The base color is Milani "Dark Coffee" and the stripe and dots were added in Maybelline "Bold Gold" using a dotting tool. Very simple to freehand. For those of you that don't know what a Dalek is, here is a photo that I think is from the episode "Parting of the Ways" but I could be mistaken about that.


So much fun! I'm really gonna have a blast coming up with Doctor Who nails. If you don't like the show you might wanna avoid me for a bit, I've been babbling like a fangirl about it for a month :D

No comments:

Post a Comment